+  OBM Forum
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Bands Introduction
| | |-+  Black Plague, Black Metal from West Virginia (US)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Black Plague, Black Metal from West Virginia (US)  (Read 1502 times)
black_plague666

View Profile
« on: May 25, 2012, 10:08:27 PM »

Started this fucking band back in 2001. It's just myself now do to assholes who didnt feel like practicing and others that stab people in the back. I know this sounds bad but I don't give a shit, I don't know how to "Play" the guitar, but I know what sounds well together. I figured since I don't want some asshole in my band that doesn't share my love for Black Metal and my views, that I'd do guitars by myself as well as vocals. Bass is by a session member and the drums are by a drum program (I HATE DRUM PROGRAMS but decide to use them becaues of what I said above). The bottom two url's are to the rough drafts of the songs. Read the info below the song. Remember, these are rough drafts, unrehearsed, and the guitars/riffs were done by someone who doesn't know how to play that well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSaj4IOIELU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilcqilxHNUA&feature=relmfu
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 07:57:01 AM by black_plague666 » Logged
Mr Unknown

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2012, 10:33:04 AM »

Yes the sound is very bad but there are some nice parts as also some terrible parts. I think you should work the tracks more before you do a demo. And also try to have real drums.
black_plague666

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 05:34:54 PM »

Where I'm from its hard to find a drummer. They're either into punk or shit like Limp Bizikit, so I'd rather have fake drums. I'm looking for a guitarist though even though they are just as hard to find.
haiduk

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2012, 07:59:12 PM »

Just checked this out, it's pretty good!
But yeah, too many backstabbers and idiots and too much drama when trying to put a band together. Solo project is the way to go if you know what you wanna do. 

Keep it up man!

-Haiduk
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »